tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss]tpop3d-1.5.4 release date

From: Odhiambo Washington
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss]tpop3d-1.5.4 release date
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:57:12 +0300

* On 02/10/05 17:50 +0200, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
> Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> > I did not realize that my mail delivery was disabled by the list
> > software. Was a new version ever released?
>
> Not so far. A new version should be released soon(tm), though. There are
> many changes in the CVS, it would be great if some people could give it
> a try, specially on non-Linux systems. Please post to the list on your
> success or failure with the CVS version. Have a look at the CHANGES file
> in the root directory of tpop3d source to see what's new.

I have compiled and installed the CVS version on my FreeBSD (production)
server. Apparently, the CVS version is not tagged at all so it still
answers to 1.5.3.

My compile options are the following:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash

CONFIGURE="./configure"

ARGS="--enable-auth-pam --enable-pam-leak-hack \
        --enable-auth-mysql \
        --enable-auth-perl \
        --enable-auth-passwd \
        --enable-auth-other \
        --enable-fcntl-locking \
        --enable-dotfile-locking \
        --enable-cclient-locking \
        --enable-mbox-maildir \
        --with-mailspool-directory=/var/mail \
        --with-mysql-include-dir=/usr/local/include/mysql \
        --enable-tls \
        --with-openssl-root=/usr/local \
        --enable-mbox-bsd-save-indices"

$CONFIGURE $ARGS
gmake

If there is anything I am supposed to give feedback about, please let me
know, otherwise I will wait to hear if any users wil grumble ;)

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
wash () WANANCHI ! com                  . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |
                                                 --from a /. post