tpop3d-devel

[tpop3d-discuss]Backup Mysql Auth Server

From: Nate M
Subject: [tpop3d-discuss]Backup Mysql Auth Server
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:25:46 -0700

Hello all, this is my first post on the list, I am also a new tpop3d user!

I’m using auth-mysql and it is working *great*!!  One question...

I can’t seem to find any documentation or previous discussion on secondary
server in the event the primary mysql server does not answer.  Something in
the conf file like:
auth-mysql-hostname:   mysql1.visp.net
auth-mysql-hostname2:  mysql2.visp.net

Is there currently support for this that anyone is aware of?  If not, would
other listmembers see it beneficial if I committed a patch?

Nathan Miller