Re: tramp (2.0.33); Login failed

From: Shigechika AIKAWA
Subject: Re: tramp (2.0.33); Login failed
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:52:31 +0900 (JST)

Thank you for your response.

I have tried again with `(setq tramp-debug-buffer t)'.

 Find file: /address@hidden:.zshrc

The following is most buffers of tramp.
Regards,

  * *tramp/nil address@hidden:  71  Fundamental

  Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal.

  * *debug tramp/nil shig: 149  Fundamental

# Opening connection for address@hidden using nil...
# Waiting for prompts from remote shell
# Waiting 60s for prompt from remote shell

  * *Messages*             627  Fundamental

(/Users/shige/src/emacs/mac/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs)
For information about the GNU Project and its goals, type C-h C-p.
call-interactively: Beginning of buffer
Quit
Mark set
tramp: Opening connection for address@hidden using nil...
tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell
tramp: Waiting 60s for prompt from remote shell
tramp-process-actions: Login failed

  * *scratch*              221  Lisp Interaction

;; This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for Lisp evaluation.
;; If you want to create a file, visit that file with C-x C-f,
;; then enter the text in that file's own buffer.

(setq tramp-debug-buffer t)

Shigechika AIKAWA address@hidden
Nihon University Center for Infomation Networking

From: address@hidden (Kai Großjohann)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:52:10 +0200