wuceb

From: Mi Mayen
Subject: wuceb
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 04:53:59 -0700

D x ea n r H q om g e O t wn g er,

Your c b re g di g t doesn't matte n r to us!

If you OW n N r n ea w l e b st x at c e and want I l MME n DI g ATE c a as c h to s y pe n nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW g ER your mon k thly p p aym k ent h s
by a third or more, here are the d g ea c ls y we have T i OD d AY:

$ 4 z 90 , 00 t 0 a s s lo y w a e s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 37 u 0 , 00 f 0 a i s l s ow a y s 3 , 5 t 5 %
$ 25 v 0 , 00 r 0 a h s l e ow a k s 3 , 7 i 5 %
$ 20 x 0 , 0 t 00 a a s l t ow a w s 3 , 9 t 0 %

V u is o it o f ur web s n it z e

Mi Mayen , Ap x pr y ov s al Ma f na z ge k r

she appears to be . . .
Just an office drudge-singing for a hobby.
The offices loss is musics gain. I smiled and blew a kiss her