Need some help?

From: Arrogant T. Wove
Subject: Need some help?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 00:26:17 -0700

Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

go to the site

This was fighting barroom style and they had all the advantages. In the safety of my hotel suite I made a change of clothes and personality. Everything she said was wrongbut I couldnt see where it was wrong. When Ferraro rolled into his study after dinner the room was dark. Where is she?Out! he shouted. The body is a slave of habit. Impossible, the robot said with mechanical surety. Then why did you move in for the kill like this? I snapped.