Healthy life is your dream?

From: Unicorn O. Kestrels
Subject: Healthy life is your dream?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 04:08:28 -0700

Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

visit the site

She didnt ask any stupid questions, but waited for me to finish. Iwouldnt expect that kind of juvenile trick from you, staring over my shoulder and widening your eyes as if there were someone behind me. It was fully automated so no crew is necessary. After hanging up she just stood quietly for a moment and I waited for her to speak. I had been outwitted and outfought, the least I could do was surrender graciously. Get into the car. President Ferraro, a bachelor, was eating his dinner. Going to torture me before you kill me, swine! I said, remembering the role I had to play.