Re: tramp (2.1.7-pre); tramp 2.1.7-pre: vc-file-clearprops: Wrong type a

From: Stewart Bryson
Subject: Re: tramp (2.1.7-pre); tramp 2.1.7-pre: vc-file-clearprops: Wrong type argument
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:26:06 -0400

>the cvs version now works for me. thank you very much for your help.

This did not solve my problem. I am still getting the same error. But for me, it occurs in Dired-Mode as well. I get "PC-look-for-include-file: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil".

I noticed that tramp-debug-buffer no longer works. I set the tramp-verbose-mode to 10, but I don't see where the output goes.

Thank you.

swb