Re: tramp-find-file-exists-command problem with ntemacs 22.0.92.1

From: Patrik Jonsson
Subject: Re: tramp-find-file-exists-command problem with ntemacs 22.0.92.1
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:15:25 -0700

Michael Albinus wrote:
> Patrik Jonsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> ah, thought that didn't look right. Here's the new trace, looks much better:
>
> Yes it looks better. But it is incomplete. It stops in
> `tramp-open-connection-rsh', without even calling
> `tramp-find-file-exists-command'. I would need the trace of the latter
> function.

Hmmm.... it was in there because I searched on it. Perhaps the clipboard
ate part of the trace buffer, it did take Thunderbird an inordinate
amount of time to paste the text. I'll do it again, you'll get it when I
get home from work.

> Did you cut the trace? Did you try just to open the file (NO
> completion in minibuffer)?

No, this is with starting the connection by hitting tab on a partial
file name (which is what I've been doing all the time.)

cheers,

/p.