Re: tramp errors...

From: Chris Withers
Subject: Re: tramp errors...
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:26:07 +0000

Michael Albinus wrote:
Chris Withers <address@hidden> writes:

As I said, I've got (setq tramp-verbose 10) and that's all that was in the buffer.

When have you done it? At the beginning, before connecting?

Yup, it's in my .emacs file!

If I've done something wrong to stop the logging happening, please let me know!

You cannot do it wrong :-)

Maybe you just rerun the test from the beginning. That means, first you
apply "M-x tramp-cleanup-all-buffers".

I'll give it a go next time the error crops up...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk