Tramp running in debug mode?

From: Gardner Mark-RHHW40
Subject: Tramp running in debug mode?
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 18:48:34 +0000

Just installed the Cygwin update for Emacs running under X (GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (i686-pc-cygwin, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2011-03-21 on moufang) on my Windows XP machine. When I try to edit a remote file on a Solaris server using tramp and ssh a very long string of messages flash through Emacs command buffer frame that look like debug display code describing each decryption step. I guess the file would eventually open in the editor buffer frame but I haven’t waited long enough to see this finish. Emacs and tramp and ssh were working pretty well before I updated, although it was hanging once in a while.

Thanks,

Mark G.

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified by Freescale Semiconductor as:
[x] Public
[ ]
Internal Use Only
[ ]