Re: File cleared when remote disk is full

From: Qiang Li
Subject: Re: File cleared when remote disk is full
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 23:28:14 +0800

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:01 PM, Michael Albinus <address@hidden> wrote:
Qiang Li <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

> Thank you for this quick fix! Qiang

Does it work for you? That is, does Tramp propagate the error when (for
example) the remote disk is full?

Actually I have not been able to check it. The original disk is no longer full, and it is not very easy for me to reproduce the problem.
>     I don't know how to check a return code in cmd.exe. Does anybody
>     know?
>
> %ErrorLevel% is for this

Ahh, thanks. I will check, whether I could add this to the patch. As
usual, MS Windows is not a local environment I use.