Problem with Windows

From: Tobias Bora
Subject: Problem with Windows
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:08:15 +0200

Hello,

I usually use Emacs under Linux, but I need to configure Emacs on a Windows machine. Everything work fine except the tramp connection: I would like to connect to a linux computer by ssh, so I run:

/plink:address@hidden:/

And then C-j (or enter, same problem), I'm prompted to give my password, but after nothing happened, the following message is displayed until I press C-g:
"Tramp: Waiting for prompts from the shell"

The same problem occurs on my two computers, do you know how I could solve it ?

Thank you,

Tobias.