Re: Can't authenticate with RSA keys

From: Rick
Subject: Re: Can't authenticate with RSA keys
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:44:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Michael,
Good hearing from you again.

I found the issue.
When I was using 24.3.1 the only way for me to connect through tramp was by
doing:
/ssh:server:login

Moving into 24.4 the above method did not work, instead I needed to do:
/ssh:address@hidden:

and then things worked fine.

However, I am facing a different issue now.
On my account at the remote server I use tcsh shell and not bash.
And some of the command in my .emacs file use mercurial "hg" command through
(call-interactively) which expects that my aliases that has the path to hg
already sourced.

However, it doesn't seem that Tramp source my tcsh start up files upon login.
Is there a way to specify which startup files on the remote server I want to
source when logging in? Or is my only option is to switch to bash?