Re: Password issue using sudo through ssh

From: yary
Subject: Re: Password issue using sudo through ssh
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:29:23 -0400

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 9:08 AM, Brice Waegenire <address@hidden> wrote:
I enter it but then I get stuck to
`Found remote shell prompt on foo'.

I sometimes also get stuck with that message, and I don't use sudo, I see it with the plink and pscp methods. I never went to any length to diagnose it, since I can hit ctrl-G and then tramp-cleanup-all-connections to get back to a known good state. (It seems to happen after I lose the internet connection, and reconnect- but not always.) Just thought it might be helpful to have another data point.

-y