trans-coord-devel

Re: Installing generated files in www

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Installing generated files in www
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 17:55:56 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    The second problem is how to handle comments.

Please don't call them comments, but notes.

    Another thing I've been thinking recently is that in books, the
    footnotes are common, marked as appreoprate.  For example:

          1.  Foo.
          2.  Bar.
          3.  [бел.прев.] Baz. [*]
          4.  Biz.

    [*] is a translator's note.

In fact the convention in Bulgarian is somewhat different:

          3. Baz. (бел. прев.)

But that's a side issue.

About your main point -- definitely this would be a very nice feature.
But currently I don't have any idea how we can implement it.  We should
somehow merge and renumber both author's and translator's notes, then
render them in one place.