trans-coord-devel

Re: Team repository help

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Team repository help
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:36:32 +0300

В 20:09 +0800 на 13.06.2008 (пт), Pan Yongzhi написа:
> Why make won't work as I expect:
[...]
> address@hidden:~/programming/www-zh-cn $ ls
> CVS  GNUmakefile

This is normal behavior as far as I can tell.  There are no rules to
import the PO files in www-zh-cn, since they would involve `cvs add'-ing
directories, which is not reversible in CVS.  You have to copy and add
the three files manually; something like this in your working copy of
www-zh-cn should work:

mkdir server
cvs add server
cp ../gnu-www/po/home.zh-cn.po .
chmod +w home.zh-cn.po
cvs add home.zh-cn.po
cp ../gnu-www/server/po/*.zh-cn.po server
cvs add server/*
cvs commit -m "Your commit message goes here."

Then make should sync them if they change in `www'.

To be honest, I never considered implementing this (not only because it
might be dangerous for the repository) -- it will seldom be needed in
practice.  Team members (including the leader(s)) will commit in their
www-LANG repository for review first, so there is basically no need to
support initial import.