trans-coord-devel

Re: Improper report TEAM=es on Nov 30

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Improper report TEAM=es on Nov 30
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 14:19:04 +0000

Hello, Dora;

> Yesterday Nov 30 I new there were two outdated Spanish files, namely
> people.es.po (outdated since October) and license-list.es.po (outdated
> since Nov 29). When I run make report TEAM=es, GNUN reported only the first
> one,

I can't to reproduce this; I could only explain it if the working copy hadn't
been updated.

> and it also output some warnings[0].

Those warnings were a result of recent modifications in GNUmakefile rules and
gnun.mk; I decided that they may be introduced before gnun-0.7 release because
they don't break the build.

You should be able to get rid of them if you update your GNUmakefile [0].

> Apart from that, I still have not received the email with GNUN's report on
> outdated Spanish files, nor has it arrived to the mailing list.

I can see it in www-es-general archives [1].

[0]
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/trans-coord/gnun/server/gnun/GNUmakefile?root=trans-coord
[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/www-es-general/2012-12/msg00000.html