traverso-devel

[Traverso-devel] Qt 4.2 porting in cvs

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Qt 4.2 porting in cvs
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:39:31 +0100

Hello list,

All of sudden I felt the urge to upload the bulk of the porting I had done to
cvs :-)
(Just in case my pc crashes or something)

It was more work then I expected, and a number of old functions need to be
re-enabled, but I hope to get those working again in the near future

If you are very brave and want to check it out, you might want to do a fresh
checkout since a lot of files were moved, deleted, changed etc.
In case you encounter any problems compiling cvs, let me know please.

Oh, and of course, this introduces a dependency to Qt 4.2 ...

Have a nice day,

Remon