traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] Glad to see the project alive!!

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Glad to see the project alive!!
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:25:33 +0100

Hello Peter,

Yes, the project is more or less still 'alive' it just happens I'm very busy with my business.

I'll have to look at the todo list to see if there are smaller tasks and if it will be for the stable or development version!

My email program is a little broken, which is causing the delays in reply, need to fix that :)

Remon