tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] TSP Make it GOOOOOOD

From: DUFRENNE, Yves
Subject: [Tsp-devel] TSP Make it GOOOOOOD
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:51:17 +0100

Hi folks.

TSP got new makefile's rules, and it's gonna to be good.
You can choose to compile either debug / opt / both modes, and disable java / provider / consumer component.
Just do configure -C --enable-tsp-build-opt   / or disable and watch the magic :
It generates a Makebuild.list in $DEVBASE/make, and modify the Makeparams.
Compilation results will go in $DEVBASE/exec/DEV/{arch}/{mode}

Say me if there are some bugs (I doubt cause I'm a serial bug killer)

Y++