tsp-devel

RE : [Tsp-devel] TSP 0.8.3, when ? possibly soon?

From: TSP
Subject: RE : [Tsp-devel] TSP 0.8.3, when ? possibly soon?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:46:45 +0200

Hello all !

I got a good question from users inside my society : Yes the comming 0.8.3 is
great, but what are the goodies and bug fix compare to the 0.8.2 ?

I can imagine some by browsing the last tsp-devel mail and the bug fixes, but
there is no global change logging.
And I don't even speak about non-regression tests ...

Yves

Ce courriel (incluant ses eventuelles pieces jointes) peut contenir des
informations confidentielles et/ou protegees ou dont la diffusion est
restreinte. Si vous avez recu ce courriel par erreur, vous ne devez ni le
copier, ni l'utiliser, ni en divulguer le contenu a quiconque. Merci d'en
avertir immediatement l'expediteur et d'effacer ce courriel de votre systeme.
Astrium decline toute responsabilite en cas de corruption par virus,
d'alteration ou de falsification de ce courriel lors de sa transmission par
voie electronique.

privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do
not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or
disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email
transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium SAS (393 341 516 RCS Paris) - Siege social: 6 rue Laurent Pichat, 75016
Paris, France