tsp-devel

RE : RE : [Tsp-devel] failure provider link on TSP_consumer_requ est_sa

From: ZXOPESOGE001, Ext
Subject: RE : RE : [Tsp-devel] failure provider link on TSP_consumer_requ est_sample()
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:37:31 +0200

Hi,

For my problem with TSP_consumer_request_sample(), i try  to do a step by step
run inside a debugger
in order to see what happen after the buggy statement.In this way, i may be
find the problem.
In tsp_consumer.c :
line 997 -> segmentation fault when i do the line > TSP_SSIList_copy(symbols,
ans_sample->symbols);
In fact, the prevous line 991 > ans_sample = TSP_request_sample(&req_sample,
otsp->server); ->probably return ans_sample=NULL

Moreover, i try to test a failure  provider link during a
TSP_consumer_request_close().
To test that i have use this code:
    result = TSP_consumer_request_close(_scoe);
    MSG_TRACE(INOUT_LOW, "TSP_consumer_request_close" << result);
    if(TSP_STATUS_OK!=result)
    {
      MSG_SW_ERROR("SCOE " << MSG_PTR(_scoeName) << " : Function
TSP_consumer_request_close failed ");
      throw OCEIF_TSP_Exception(OCEIF_TSP_DISCONNECTION_PB_IDNB,
                              OCEIF_TSP_DISCONNECTION_PB_NAME,
                              OCEIF_TSP_DISCONNECTION_PB_REASON);
    }

I have the TSP error   -->
ERROR||/home/intocv61/VAla/TSP/sources/src/core/rpc/tsp_client.c##TSP_request_close##211:
 : RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection reset by peer
That's OK but the result returns by TSP_consumer_request_close() is
TSP_STATUS_OK
May be a retcode is not update in TSP_consumer_request_close() in tsp_consumer.c

if you have time, can you correct the TSP code.

thank you in advance
-----
Sarah