tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Plugins jTSP/jSynoptic updated

From: Yves DUF
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Plugins jTSP/jSynoptic updated
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:43:17 +0200

Hi folks,

One of my colleague (to shy to post on tsp-devel :), make some update
to jSynoptic (http://jsynoptic.sourceforge.net/) plugins for jTSP.
Here is the work he have done. If someone "speaking" java fluently
wants to test and upload the modifications, please do it.
Else I will try to find some extra time to refurbish my poor java
knowledge, and do update our sources.

Yves

--
Il y a assez de tout dans le monde pour satisfaire aux besoins de
l'homme, mais pas assez pour assouvir son avidité.