tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Link Exchange Offer

From: Khem Raj
Subject: [tunnel-list] Link Exchange Offer
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:31:39 +0530

Dear Webmaster

I handle online marketing for my client sites . To increase the link popularity of my site , I am looking for some good quality links. I recently came across your site and found it informative for our site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site.

Details of my site are as follows:

Link Text : UK online bingo

Description: Free UK online bingo from OnlineBingoHouse.com. Play UK bingo online, find the best sites to play free UK online bingo, learn the bingo lingo and take a look at our online bingo tips

My minimum Page Rank requirement where you will be adding my link is Page Rank 3. Your link will be added at  :

http://www.mosaic-service.org/sports.html

Link Text : Online Video Games

My minimum Page Rank requirement where you will be adding my link is Page Rank 3. Your link will be added at  :

http://www.themall123.com/video-links.html

Once you confirm me the location of my link at your site.

Do you have any other sites in any theme that you're interested in exchanging links for ... we've got dozens of other high quality client sites. Please let me know with your all sites details.

Waiting for your positive response.

Best Regards

Raj

Linking Executive