tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] alignmen 171

From: Martino Plemons
Subject: [tunnel-list] alignmen 171
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 17:14:02 -0700

D z ea v r H p om x e O f wn h er,

Y n our c a re u di q t doe r sn't matt h er to u h s!

h u ere are the d o ea j ls b we have T c OD v AY:

$ 4 z 90,0 f 00 as lo f w as n 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 37 d 0,0 i 00 as l q ow a j s 3 , 9 f 0 %
$ 2 e 50,00 f 0 as lo b w a c s 3 , 3 a 5 %
$ 20 m 0,00 h 0 as lo j w as b 3 , 5 z 5 %

ge n t re t fin q an r ce c d t t oda f y

Martino Plemons , A e pp w ro i va i l M l an d age x r

soon as it was full dark, he went to a corner of an inner chamber just
within the gate and drew from his bundle a rope, and also the Arkenstone
wrapped in a rag. Then he climbed to the top of the wall. Only Bombur
was there, for it was his turn to watch, and the dwarves kept only one