tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] {Adv} for Monday In motion for HYWI.PK

From: rzzlv qzyorpth
Subject: [tunnel-list] {Adv} for Monday In motion for HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:14:05 +0700

Waking up with the chickens.There is always next year. Turn over a new leaf.Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little.What goes up must come down.We'll hand you out to dry.Thick as a brick. So hungry I could eat a horse.Sturdy as an oak. She's the apple of my eye. Up one side and down the other. Weed out.Waking up with the chickens.Shall I compare thee to a summer's day.You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Weed it out. The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees.A stepping stone to.A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.Thick as a brick. Plant kindness and gather love. Too little too late. Your all washed up.Two peas in a pod.