tunnel-list

[tunnel-list] Re:

From: Madelyn Fitch
Subject: [tunnel-list] Re:
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:07:24 -0060

"THESUBWAY.COM" PUT MPRG ON THIER “HOT STOCKS” LIST
AFTER WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY ANNOUNCED IT WILL BE
SELLING RIGHTS TO NEW SUTHERLAND MOVIE!

Company:   The Motion Picture Group Inc.
Symbol: MPRG
Price: $0.32 UP Today
Recommendation: STR ONG B UY

Time to move fast. HUGE announcements on MPRG today. MPRG announced that
William Morris Agency, the worlds largest and most diverse talent agency will be
selling the rights to the new Keifer Sutherland movie at the 2006 American Film
Market. That market closes on the 8th so this deal will be done by end of
tomorrow.

This is so hot, everyone os getting in while they can and the market
watchers are labeling this as the next winner. Watch the trailer at
"www.itrustyoutokillmethemovie.com" and get in on MPRG first thing Wed,
November 8, 2006.

I hope it was a helper news. I'll email or fax you later next week.

Madelyn Fitch.

"i did  hear, too, that there was a time, when sermon-making was not so
palatable to you as it
different positions; but from every window there were beauties to be seen. the
rooms were lofty and

again! she will be married at sixteen! my good, kind brother! i knew how it
would be. i knew he

abusing you to all your relations."
"this is from caroline bingley; what it contains has surprised me a good deal.
the whole party
"jane, i congratulate you. you will be a very happy woman."
bennet was stirring the fire. elizabeth, equally next to jane in birth and
beauty, succeeded her of

"you conjecture is totally wrong, i assure you. my mind was more agreeably
engaged. i have

a most joyful alacrity. mr. collins's present circumstances made it a most
eligible match for their
"complied with! i am only ashamed of his asking so little."
conceal that your sister had been in town three months last winter, that i had
known it, and purposely
complexion, his  mind was not very differently engaged.
"our habits of expense make us too dependent, and there are too many in my rank
of life who
"undoubtedly. did you see him while you were at lambton? i thought i understood
from the