tuxread-dev

[Tuxread-dev] Tux of Math Command (new project)

From: Samuel Hart
Subject: [Tuxread-dev] Tux of Math Command (new project)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:15:30 -0700

Okay, we are pleased to announce another new project produced by Tux4Kids.
Many of you know we have been planning this one for a while, but it is now
finally in the works.

Tux of Math Command, will be an educational math tutor. You can find it's
homepage here:
http://www.geekcomix.com/dm/tuxmath/

and it's SourceForge page here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tuxmath/

Note that the game is /very/ early in development, but you can check out CVS
anonymously from SourceForge and see the beginnings of the game. We will
probably have an early (playable) release of it within a few weeks.

Also note that we do not yet have any mailing lists set up for this game. If
interested, please contact me and you'll be added as soon as we get lists up.

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <address@hidden> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >