tuxread-dev

[Tuxread-dev] Re: PHARMyfiACY

From: Olga Whelan
Subject: [Tuxread-dev] Re: PHARMyfiACY
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:27:24 -0400

V q I m A l G f R f A n
M d E r R r I i D x I o A v
V v A q L c I f U i M r
A k M g B d I u E b N d
X d A f N x A g X u
C e I m A y L b I n S j
S m O n M u A j

http://www.rankasone.com

doctors and all hospitals in the Moscow area have been alerted. The description of the stolen automobile has been circulated and any sightings of man or vehicle are to be reported only to you. The penalty for disregarding these instructions is the Lubyanka, that must be clear. .. Good! We have a mutual understanding and I expect to hear from you the minute you have any information, yes? ... Dont have a cardiac