tuxread-dev

[Tuxread-dev] Re: your PvxlHARM

From: Carsten Jeanlouis
Subject: [Tuxread-dev] Re: your PvxlHARM
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 04:33:30 -0400

Hi,

V r I s A f G i R a A x   w $ l 3 c , f 3 p 3 v 1 j

C i I i A x L n I p S n   w $ i 3 m , e 7 v 5 a

X k A c N x A s X z

V q I z A x G v R k A g   s $ q 3 m , m 3 i 3 h

http://www.mosipote.com
S c A l V n E e   l O q V t E g R p   m 7 n 0 t % n   t W u I x T h H b   y O f U p R u   a S t H r O z P c ! h

was the last destination before the return route back to Fontaines
villa, and one they all agreed was designed more to permit the old
Frenchman time to catch his breath than for any other purpose. St.
Jacques had stationed a guard there to prevent entrance into the
demolished chapel. There would be no contact here. Then Bourne heard the
words over the radio-the