uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:13:41 -0700

On 21 Nov 2002 at 15:07, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, E. Weddington wrote:
>
> :) Sorry I didn't mention it, I have 1.3.15-2 which is an even later
> :) version than that mentioned in the link.
>
> Look through the header files from cygwin and see if there is a header
> which defines TIOCCBRK, etc.
>
> Hmmm.. I just checked out the cygwin source from cvs. TIOCCBRK is
> no-where in the source, but TIOCMGET is defined:
>
> $ find . -type f | xargs grep TIOCMGET
> ./winsup/cygwin/include/sys/termios.h:#define   TIOCMGET        0x5415
>
> That's why it's failing. I'll have to think about the proper fix, but
> it will need to be some kind of configure check...
>
> Ted Roth

Speaking of configure check. uisp fails on mingw because it can't
find files such as termios.h. I think mingw sees the cygwin ifdef in
the source and tries to pull in header files that don't exist in
mingw. I'm no expert in either cygwin or mingw. I'm guessing that
there would have to be some serious thought about mingw configuration
and how that would work. Y'know, at some point in the future.... :-)

Eric