uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] [Bug #1839] Error in TDAPA::OutReset(int b) procedure for BSD

From: nobody
Subject: [Uisp-dev] [Bug #1839] Error in TDAPA::OutReset(int b) procedure for BSD programmer - FIX included
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:26:00 -0500

=================== BUG #1839: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1839&group_id=2117

Submitted by: None                      Project: AVR In-System Programmer
Submitted on: 2002-Nov-30 11:25
Category:  None                         Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                        Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                      Originator Email:  address@hidden

included

Original Submission:  Hi UISP Developers,

I've found an annoying bug in DAPA.C file. The AT90S8515 didn't respond to
porgramming. The oscilloscope showed, that
RESET sequend is wrong. Whe looking int code I've found the following:
case PAT_BSD:
  if (b) par_data |= BSD_RESET; else par_data &= BSD_RESET;
  ParportWriteData();
break;

Obviously it should be:
case PAT_BSD:
  if (b) par_data |= BSD_RESET; else par_data &= ~BSD_RESET;
  ParportWriteData();
break;

After that correction, everything works perfect.

HTH & Greetings
Wojciech M. Zabolotny

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty