uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] Atmel JTAG support?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [Uisp-dev] Atmel JTAG support?
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:26:55 -0800

I've successfully used uisp (and avr-gcc) with an avarisp to program many AVR parts. Thank you for the great work!

Is it possible to use uisp to program Atmel parts via the Atmel JTAG ICE on-chip debug system? I'm developing a project around the ATmega128, and the SPI interface is being usurped by USART0.

If uisp can't do it, is there an open-source tool that can (I'm on a Mac, and would hate to have to move to Windows to make this work).

TIA,

--
Rick