uncc-dev

[Uncc-dev] President Bush attends Prayer Breakfast Live

From: Benjamin Huff
Subject: [Uncc-dev] President Bush attends Prayer Breakfast Live
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:09:01 +0180

Good day.
We will try it at the morning, restricts has been removed, market are waiting
for explosion.
And today this company will start to grow fast.
We hope you didnt sell you shhares yet.
Because today we will try to push up the charts and get additional investors
from there.

Cooommpany: WEST EXCELSIOR ENT (WEXE at PK)
Priccee: $0.60
Symmbbol: WEXE

Company need aprox 250k $ to finish it's new project.
After thet price will go to the sky.7A68326A45746C7A746C7368697B7373733377
Watch WEXE traddde on Feb 1!
This one will definitely be a runnner!