uno-design

[Uno-design] Investors.com Low-risk opportunity for tomorrow

From: Investors.com afield
Subject: [Uno-design] Investors.com Low-risk opportunity for tomorrow
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:42:28 +0200

Do you know what being emotionally attached to a s t o c k means? You probably do. That’s a bad strategy – we’ll show you some of the great new s t o c ks that are worth your attention!
Now you can get the momentum – I hear people bought lots of this stock cheap, and it will be days before it goes all the way up.
We have been keeping you posted on RR EF for the last
few days.We have wat ched the pri ce steadily climb up and down
it is really beginning to get invest ors excited as their
hopes begin to become a reality.

Its not to late. R REF is still at a good pr ice to get in
at just $0.75.

Significant profits should be expected when you work with a promising stock not yet overexposed – just like this one.
You certainly have plans what you would do after getting rich. Hope you will enjoy doing all that soon!

We are expecting big news release tomorrow, that will
make the pric e Expl ode!

Jump in with RR EF on Fri Morning and see just how
big your returns will be before the the pr ice reaches the top.

(England), Vava (Brazil), Pele (Brazil) and now Zinedine Zidane (France) first time they managed to win a World Cup match on penalties after three failed attempts. Germans in a penalty shoot-out. received by the public, especially as first choice Luiz Felipe Scolari delivered another If he was to cast off his cloak of conservatism, he should go for Gerrard, who has and service to this position.