uno-design

[Uno-design] Iranian officials detained in Iraq, U.S. official says

From: Elvin Tracy
Subject: [Uno-design] Iranian officials detained in Iraq, U.S. official says
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:39:55 -0000

FCCN Has Wild 10 days as Stock climbs.

Sym bol: FCCN
On: PinkSheets
5-Days Target: $3.00
Long Term Target: $10.00

Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news.
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
How many times have you seen issues explode
but you couldn't get your hands on them?
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news
and the price can triple.
New news expected this comming week.

IS MOMENTUM BUILDING FOR THIS STOCK? IS IT READY TO MOVE?
GO LOOK AT THE CHART RIGHT NOW!