uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] New board with rfa1

From: axel . wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] New board with rfa1
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:13:52 +0200

Hi Charles,

Pierce, who is doing the Zigduino, sent me one and the board
is aleady supported. Just do "scons zigduino", then there you
get the libraries for this board. The Arduino support from the
uracoli project is currently on hold, as long as nobody shows
real interest, that he/she need wireless support for Arduino.
The reasons are at the one point some personal frustration
provided by the ignorant guys of the Arduino core team and on
the other hand, that they use a very old toolchain, so it is
a huge effort to describe how to bring your toolchain into a
good shape to deal with modern AVRs.

Cheers Axel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------