uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] new board for deRFtoRCB adapter

From: Riemer, Björn
Subject: [uracoli-devel] new board for deRFtoRCB adapter
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:40:34 +0200

Hi
I've created a new board variant for the Dresden Elektronik deRFtoRCB adapter
based on the rbb128rfa1 board.
The only difference is the UART port that is used for the HIF interface.
I'm not sure if I have done it correctly, maybe the new board could be an alias
of the rbb128rfa1.
However the attached patch will create a new board.

Björn

-----
#- Björn Riemer
#- FOKUS - Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems
#- Competence Center RESCON -Resource Optimized Networks-
#- Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
#- 10589 Berlin, Germany
#- phone: +49 30 3463-7747
#- fax: +49 30 3463-8000