uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Hi

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Hi
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:23:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi Dario,

as Charles already stated, "yes you can" ;-) Just keep the license headers in
the files or
if you distribute it binary keep a copy of the file LICENSE.txt and that's it.

Axel.

PS: The project looks very engaged. If you have something running, just give us
a pointer for
a note in the blog.

PS1: Ideas for improvements are always welcome!