usbb2k-api-dev

[Usbb2k-api-dev] Getting the yealink module to work with the phone

From: Steve Underwood
Subject: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Getting the yealink module to work with the phone
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 09:06:41 +0800

Hi,

The notes for the yealink module say you need to adjust your modules configuration so the yealink module will actually end up controlling the device. What exactly needs to be done? I did get the correct association once. The other times I tried it didn't. I'm not sure what I did differently the one time it worked.

I actually have a P4K phone, and I aim to make the changes needed to support this properly.

Steve