usbb2k-api-dev

[Usbb2k-api-dev] Conference mic on P4K

From: G-J van Rooyen
Subject: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Conference mic on P4K
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:36:19 +0200

The driver for the P4K is great stuff so far, and I could integrate pretty much all I need into my own control scripts.

However, there seems to be one control command missing for the P4K -- when the SPEAKER icon is activated, the device switches on the conference-mode speaker, but still uses the handset microphone. The P4K has a conference-mode microphone, that is presumably also switched by a (different) instruction in the protocol.

Any idea how I can go about to discover the command to switch microphones?

Thanks!

G-J