users-prolog

RE: Help - Java Prolog Interface

From: Detlef Sax
Subject: RE: Help - Java Prolog Interface
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:05:16 +0100 (CET)

On 28-Feb-2002 Vidhya Subramanian wrote:
Hi again,
>           i want to know more details about Java-Prolog connectivity. i am
> now working with     SWI-Prolog(Version 4.0.5).
>
>         Can anyone tell me where to look in for getting more details
> regarding the connection and some simple sample programs to work with
> initially.

At
http://www.declarativa.com/InterProlog/default.htm
you'll find a interface java/prolog. But the more interesting is
that there is a link section about other java/prolog interfaces.

But I'm still not able to answer more special to that topic,
because I'm still not at all expierenced in java.

Hope that helps anyway
Detlef

--
http://www.noart.de/