users-prolog

Re: Paolo Parise - logging the trace

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: Paolo Parise - logging the trace
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:02:20 +0200

Hello,

sorry for the late.

There is no automatic way to do this. The trace is only available under the debugger and there is no simple way to write in on a socket. The best way is to write you own meta-interpreter which could then output all needed information during the execution of a goal. You can obtain more information on meta-programmaming in these books: "Programming in Prolog" by Clocksin & Mellish, "The Craft of Prolog" by R. O Keefe.

Daniel