users-prolog

Re: compile problem: '-nologo'

From: Daniel Diaz
Subject: Re: compile problem: '-nologo'
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 23:56:56 +0100

Hello,

the precompiled version you downloaded has been compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio. It expects this C compiler (and passes the -nologo option). If you want to use a gcc compatible compiler you should get the version compiled with MinGW64.

http://www.gprolog.org/setup-gprolog-1.4.2-mingw-x86.exe

If you don't have gcc you get it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/
(which contains gcc for both 32 and 64 bits native windows).

Daniel