users-prolog

Is that possible to call dynamic function in the C interface?

From: daveti
Subject: Is that possible to call dynamic function in the C interface?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:24:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

Dave is back again - with a weird question:)
Say we have a dynamic function in the pl file:
:- dynamic(parent/2).
Then there are some bindings too...
parent(bob,mary).
parent(mary,john).
In GProlog, asserta(parent(daveti,john)). will add a new binding. So, how
could I make it using the C interface?
It looks like to me query function is not designed for calling dynamic
function....Or am I wrong?
int Pl_Query_Call(int func, int arity, PlTerm *arg_adr);

Thanks,
Dave