users-prolog

Pass parameters to the binary file

From: Mario Alejandro Leiva
Subject: Pass parameters to the binary file
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 19:41:24 -0300

Good Morning:

I wanted to know if it is possible to send parameters when executing a binary compiled in linux. This is because my executable needs to take the facts from a program that the user enters.

In summary, what I want to know is whether it is possible to compile a pl file and be able to pass a parameter to the resulting executable file. For example, if my executable is ' test ', I can run it by passing it a text file of the form: % test 'textfile'. In this way I intend that the executable take that file and perform a consult(' textfile ').

Thank you very much for the information, as you will know, I am new using the compiler.

Greetings.

--
Mario A. Leiva