ututo

Re: [UTUTO-GNU] Building Emacs 22

From: Sönmez Kartal
Subject: Re: [UTUTO-GNU] Building Emacs 22
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:28:25 +0300

Well, I'll try my best for shorts... I'm noted that link.

By the way, I'm from Turkey and will try to turn some people to UTUTO! :)

2007/6/21, Pablo Manuel Rizzo <address@hidden>:
On 6/21/07, Sönmez Kartal <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, it handled it very well and I have builded Emacs 22 successfully
> with GTK bindings.

Great!

> UTUTO will probably drive me to the Spanish lessons... :)

Great! (because it didn't drive us to the english lessons... haha! :-)

Serious now: we would like to have better support for english
speakers, but we have only one english translator and he has not
enough time. If you would like to contribute you could start here:

https://www.ututo.org/freewiki/index.php/Ututo-get.en.msg

Best regards,

--
Pablo Manuel Rizzo