ututo

[UTUTO-GNU] Console keymap, character encoding...

From: Sönmez Kartal
Subject: [UTUTO-GNU] Console keymap, character encoding...
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:02:59 +0300

Hello,

In UTUTO, by default, I guess a Spanish keymap is set. I'm using a
Turkish (Q) keyboard. I want to set my default keymap for console to
my keyboard. If it is not possible for Turkish then I can use American
US keymap which I have memorized on my Turkish keyboard.

I assume setting console keymap will make me able to use Emacs with
which keymap I want.

I have looked in google first, but couldn't try them because I don't
know what if I mess up some stuff. And, I have seen archieve of this
email list doesn't have this topic, so, It'd be better for other UTUTO
users to find out how to deal with it.