varnamproject-discuss

[Varnamproject-discuss] IRC

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: [Varnamproject-discuss] IRC
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 21:58:59 +0530

Hi,

Can you give me an indication of the that I should do next? I can use the varnam API now, and the ctags are working and so is nemiver. I think it is going to be a packed schedule once community bonding gets over. Maybe something like a training exercise so that I'll get more familiar with the API.

There was an IRC meeting scheduled today. I do not know if you came and seeing that I'm not online, left. I was a bit late :)

regards,

Kevin.