varnamproject-discuss

Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Ibus or Xim

From: Kevin Martin
Subject: Re: [Varnamproject-discuss] Ibus or Xim
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:47:59 +0530

Hi,

The largest annoyance (as far as I'm concerned) is that the suggestion box (and the text) disappears when you switch to another window and back. And you have to type another letter for getting the suggestions back. Suggestions do not show up in screenshots either (do not know if this is mint/cinnammon specific). Will file an issue at their bug tracker.